Perfect wine pairing ideas are between you and wine you like.
Biltmore Winery Quail and Seafood Paella recipe. 
Wine Pairing Ideas for your celebrations from Biltmore Winemaker.
The winemaker at Biltmore Winery suggests wine pairing ideas with a Biltmore Pinot Noir. If that is not available the suggestion is another light red. Perhaps a Chianti or Sangiovese.
Wine pairing food ideas to go with what you are serving.
There are no rules says wine author Natalie MacLean. Dishes go with wine, cocktails, liqueurs, beer, spirits, cider, coffee, tea and yes even water.
The perfect wine pairing ideas are between you and the wine you like.
MacLean has spent years testing the combinations for her Drinks Matcher widget. She found two extremes when it comes to food and wine pairing.
“Some people say that it is complete nonsense. While others insist that there is only one perfect match for every wine.”
You can search the online matcher for drinks to pair. With meat, pasta seafood. Vegetarian dishes, pizza, and take-out. Sauces, herbs, cheese and desserts. – SW
Natalie MacLean’s Top 10 comfort wine pairing ideas.
1. French onion soup with Chilean Chardonnay.
2. Irish lamb stew with Irish Stout.
3. Spaghetti and meat balls with a Bloody Mary.
4. Roast chicken with Burgundian Pinot Noir.
5. Shepherd’s pie with Australian Shiraz.
6. Macaroni and cheese with Argentinian Malbec.
7. Roast beef with Washington Cabernet Sauvignon.
8. Pork chops and applesauce with Canadian Late Harvest Riesling.
9. Toffee pudding with Colombian Dark Roast Coffee.
10. Chocolate cake with Kentucky Bourbon.
Visit Natalie MacLean at www.nataliemaclean.com.