Personalize your celebration with Wedding Signature Drinks.
Wedding signature drinks can come in different size glasses. Be sure to include non-alcoholic wedding signature drinks.
Celebration themes, styles and colors can help create wedding signature drinks.
Edible flowers in cocktail menus.
The wide choice of floras at farmers markets and in private gardens provides cocktail connoisseurs with an essential ingredient for this cocktail trend. Top mixologists are incorporating edible flowers, floral extracts and floral-based spirits into cocktails.
Edible flowers like Anise Hyssop, Carnation and Rose petals. Lavender and Violets will add complex floral or vegetative elements to mixed drinks. Syrups and extracts infused with petals and stems incorporate a more concentrated flavor of the blossoms to cocktails.
Floral garnishes infuse the cocktail aroma with a stronger floral note. They also add beauty to the presentation. Confirm by the seller that the chosen flowers are edible before using it in any recipe.
Wedding Signature Drinks recipes.
Kuawa Martini pictured above.
Created by Jonathan Pogash of The World Bar . Trump World Tower, NYC.
1-1/2 oz Guava Pineapple Juice.
1 oz Gin.
1/2 oz Elderflower Liqueur.
Juice of 1/4 Lemon.
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with an edible orchid flower.
For additional cocktail recipes visit www.distilledspirits.org .
THE GOLDEN SNOWBALL.
Gold on food and drinks has long been considered an act of respect. It honors the presence of special guests at the banquet table.
1-1/2 oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka.
1/2 oz Cointreau.
1/2 oz Marie Brizard White Crème de Cocoa.
3/4 oz heavy whipping cream.
Easy Leaf  Products’ Oro Fino Gold Petals.
Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish 23Kt Gold Petals and shaved white chocolate.
FUN WEDDING SIGNATURE DRINKS.
FIRST KISS shown left.
Broker’s Gin shaken with crushed gooseberries. And a splash of white cranberry juice.
• To a cocktail shaker add 6 gooseberries and mash. Fill the shaker with ice. Add 1 ½ oz Broker’s gin. ½ oz lemon juice. ½ oz simple syrup. 2 oz Ocean Spray white cranberry juice.
• Shake and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a gooseberry.
TRUE HAPPINESS shown right.
Mickey Finn blue pomegranate topped with iced green tea.
• Fill a tall glass with ice. Add 1-½ oz Mickey Finn blue pomegranate. And 4 oz iced green tea.
• Garnish with a mint sprig.
PARIS BY NIGHT.
Grand Marnier imbued with crushed blood oranges.
• To a rocks glass add ½ blood orange chopped. And a dash each of Angostura and orange bitters. Muddle well.
• Fill the glass with crushed ice. Add 1.5 oz Grand Marnier. Stir to mix.
THE LUXURY VACATION shown left.
360 Eco Luxury Vodka with fresh plums, vanilla bean and lime.
• In a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add 1 whole plum peeled and chopped. ¼ oz vanilla syrup and ½ oz lemon juice. Muddle the plum.
• Fill the shaker with ice. Add 2 oz 360 Eco Luxury vodka. And 1 oz Ocean Spray 100% cranberry juice.
• Shake sharply. Strain into a martini glass.
• Garnish with a plum slice.
Recipes and images courtesy www.drinksshow.ca.
IT’S SO EASY TO BE GREEN. Perfect wedding signature drink for St Patrick’s Day.
The Peartini has a stimulating and full-bodied taste. It is soft and ripe with a long and fruity aftertaste. The aroma is natural. Containing mellow pears with hints of sweet almond notes. Adding a sensual energy to this demure fruit.
ABSOLUT PEARTINI shown right.
3 parts Absolut Pears.
2 parts white cranberry juice.
1 ½ parts lime cordial.
Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a pear slice and blueberries as shown.
For more recipes visit www.absolutdrinks.com. 
More drink articles with recipes to read.
• Holiday Drinks.