If you are planning a winter wedding  where it’s cold outside. It is the perfect time to serve hot chocolate drinks.
Make an extra special mug of nutritious hot chocolate.
Hot Chocolate Season Fabulous Flavor Ideas.
Here are simple chocolate ideas.
• Add marshmallows as you are heating the chocolate milk. Let them totally dissolve for a thick treat. Float a few more on top.
• Still have Halloween candy? Drop a mini bar without nuts into the hot chocolate cup.
• Cinnamon sticks are always handy anytime of the year. Infuse them into the hot chocolate.
• Stir in a spoonful of chocolate-hazelnut spread.
• Try no-chocolate hot milk. Warm some milk and flavor with honey and cinnamon.
• Puree a half banana for each cup. Stir into the hot chocolate. Garnish with a bit of whipped cream. Add banana chips on top.
• Stir in a peppermint stick for a classic flavor. Then rim the mug with crushed peppermints.
• Make hot toffees. Stir some butterscotch chips into hot milk.
Chocolate Season Fabulous Milk Flavor Ideas.
Chocolate Season Flavor ideas courtesy Milk Unleashed .
Milk Unleashed is an educational campaign about shelf safe milk. It is real milk that is ultra pasteurized and packaged in a shelf Tetra Pak carton. It’s a Grade A shelf safe milk packed with protein, vitamins, calcium and other minerals.
This is similar to a juice or soup carton. It doesn’t require refrigeration until opened. There are no preservatives added. It’s great for home, the office or traveling. It’s also handy in the cupboard to avoid running out of milk.
More winter wedding articles you may like to read.
• Winter Weddings.