Your wedding fitness food guidelines and tips include changing the relationship with food and fitness to get or stay healthy.
It is important to develop your wedding planning fitness program to help control the stress especially when you are gown shopping. And if you need to change your relationship with food to keep fit or lose weight.
Here are some tips for your wedding fitness food guidelines program.
1. First write down your current reality. Where you are right now in your body and mind.
Then look ahead to where you want to be in your body and mind. More energy. Eating healthy. Feeling great. Metabolically fit. Write it down in your journal.
2. Examine and challenge your basic beliefs about foods. Those that are holding you back from getting down to your desired weight and health.
3. Redefine yourself as someone who eats healthy and exercises regularly. Imagine a new you and begin to be that person.
4. Stop using foods for non-nutrient purposes. Learn other ways to cope with stress.
5. Allow yourself to grieve over the loss of your unhealthy eating habits. Then let it go!
Wedding planning fitness food guidelines for brides and grooms.
6. Eat only at planned meal times and planned snack times.
7. Don’t focus on the scale. Start focusing on healthy behavior and lifestyle.
8. Let go of the ‘I wish I were thinner comments’. Work to make you the best you can be. No comparing allowed!
9. Write down your goals. Where you want to be in three months. Six months and one year. Keep a daily journal.
10. Take fitness tips seriously.
• Tips courtesy: Dr. Wayne Andersen founder of Take Shape For Life 
• Engagement Photo in New York City: www.TomasRamos.com 
More beauty and fitness food guidelines you may like to read.
• Wedding Stress Tips to prevent from happening.
• Beating Sugar Addiction. 
• Beauty tips  when planning your wedding.
• Beauty Home Services. 
• Hair extensions  that can complete a look.