No Nonsense Wedding package keeps it simple.
The pop-up wedding package, called “Secret Ceremony: The No Nonsense Nuptials” is a pared-down wedding for couples who want a simple ceremony with little planning.
The couple does meet with the hotel’s wedding team beforehand. Or by Skype to learn their tastes. The team takes it from there. They secretly plan the menu, decorations and more. The couple and guests will not know any details. All are simply asked to show up in their desired attire for the big day.
The pop up wedding package is like going to a friend’s wedding, aside from your wedding outfits, and when you get there it’s yours!
This Secret Ceremony Pop Up package includes:
• Couple’s suite (two-night stay at the Hotel).
• Up to 14 guests.
• Wedding amenity for couple.
• Welcome party in EDGE Bar for 16.
• Brunch for bride and maid-of-honour.
• Brunch for groom and best man.
• Salon treatments for bride (hair/makeup).
• Salon treatment for groom (hair/neck trim).
• Ceremony venue.
• Reception with four tray-passed appetisers, two dinner stations, two-hour deluxe bar with champagne toast, mini wedding cake.
• Uplighting and sound system.
• Floral bouquet for bride and maid-of-honour, boutonniere for groom and best man, and three centrepieces.
• Votive candle, china and standard linens.
• Breakfast in bed for bride and groom for day after wedding.
• Extras are the officiate, wedding guest favors.
For all of the items above, the Secret Ceremony pop-up package is $6,000USD. The package is available on a larger scale for more guests, and the price will be adjusted accordingly.